What We're Reading
TECH ROUND-UP - July 26, 2016
1. There’s no denying that Pokémon GO has taken the world by storm, but how can you take advantage of this trend for your own marketing purposes? First, consider if it’s a good fit for your brand. Next, check out Search Engine Journal’s guide to Pokémon GO marketing. Finally, scroll down to see how we integrated this trend for 3 of our clients.
2. It’s not easy to turn your website visitors into Snapchat followers, but Huffington Post recently developed an elegantly simple solution for encouraging Snapchat signups.
3. Twitter and Facebook both recently announced new live-streaming television deals. Learn more about what this shift in TV viewing habits means for your business.
4. Instagram recently started rolling out their new business accounts. Wondering if you should switch? Find out what benefits a business profile can bring you.
5. If you run a local company, you know that your search appearance on Google Maps is important to your business. Google has recently added more ways to add or edit locations, plus their Local Guides program offers benefits for users who contribute to improving the information found in Google Maps.
Each week, FSC Interactive collects the news from around the web that captures our attention. Here are more of the online marketing trends we are reading about this week: