FSC Interactive was honored by PR News Digital PR Award for its work on Facebook with The Outlet Collection at Riverwalk Grand Opening. FSC worked closely with The Howard Hughes Corporation (THHC), a Dallas-based commercial, residential, and mixed-use real estate development company, to create a strategic social media approach to promote the revamping and re-opening. The approach focused on:
- Community Building. Before the event, FSC focused on raising awareness and growing the community. Within three months, Facebook saw a 237 percent increase in fans, and the 30,000 new fans remained engaged.
- Event Attendance. Using Facebook to post the Grand Opening as an event, the invitation was shared over 2,100 times and over 1,200 people RSVP’d “Yes.”
- Increased Engagement. While the page started at less than one percent, at the time of the Grand Opening it was at 12 percent, well above the Facebook standard.
- Live Coverage. FSC covered five days of special events with real-time photos and updates to drive sales, increase attendance and boost awareness.
- Retailer Success. All 75 retailers located at The Outlet Collection at Riverwalk exceeded their sales goals for grand opening weekend.
These goals and metrics garnered FSC Interactive the recognition of PR News. PR News honors outstanding digital initiatives among corporations, agencies, and nonprofits as well as the PR, marketing, and communications executives behind the scenes who make these digital initiatives shine. The finalists of the Digital PR Awards set industry standards for excellence across all areas of digital PR. Finalists took chances, made tremendous strides in their communications efforts, and showed an understanding of the power of public relations.
FSC Interactive continues to work with The Outlet Collection at the Riverwalk, developing content-driven social strategy across multiple channels to support long-term success. See the Case Study below:
For innovative and sophisticated clients looking to make data-driven decisions to find, attract, convert and retain their customers, FSC Interactive is the strategic member of a business’ marketing team, delivering goal-based results through interactive digital strategy.
With a track record of creating cutting-edge, award-winning work since 2007, FSC’s results-driven approach uses metrics to complement creativity: a powerful balance to reach business goals with innovative and effective efforts.
Contact us to learn more:
Phone: (504) 894-8011
Latest posts by FSC Interactive (see all)
- BOO! The Scariest Social Media Content Mistakes - October 23, 2016
- How Facebook Messenger Bots Are Changing the Way Brands Communicate with Customers - September 27, 2016
- What We’ve Learned: Facebook Live Case Studies & Tips - September 8, 2016