Law Firm Paid Search Optimization Case Study
The graph above shows the conversion totals and average impression share for the campaigns from January 1-December 31, 2011.
As shown by the rapid increase in impression share and increased conversions, the FSC Interactive paid search optimization strategy resulted in near-immediate and significant improvements which led to increased case leads, thus turning the clients’ online marketing budget into an effective lead generator.
FSC Interactive is experienced when it comes to working within niche industries. When it comes to paid search, we have the pleasure of marketing and managing a number of law firms from across the U.S.
In this field, cost per clicks can really sky rocket, so a strictly structured, finely tuned campaign is necessary to make every dollar count.
A law firm specializing in personal injury and medical malpractice from a highly competitive area of the country contacted us to optimize their campaign.
This posed the ideal opportunity to put our specialized PPC tactics to the test. The firm was managing ads through Google Adwords since September 2007 with a budget of nearly $100,000 per month.
In July 2011, they came to FSC Interactive in search of a complete overhaul. We assumed management of the campaign with goals that included increasing impression share, ad position and conversion rate while lowering conversion cost.
Paid Search Execution
FSC Interactive’s campaign assessments identified significant opportunities for paid search strategy improvement.
- Eradicated duplicate keywords and added negatives to narrow search terms
- Organized and restructured campaigns to micro-target by geography and demographic
- Suggested additional landing pages on the client’s website to improve quality score, a measurement Google uses to improve rankings and reduce costs
- Shifted budgets to best performing campaigns and optimized ad groups
- Developed unique landing pages for completed form submissions to better track conversions
- Identified niche long-tail terms and utilized keyword match types for specific terms
Overall, FSC Interactive made a huge impact on the client’s paid search campaign by not only making it more organized, but more successful as a whole.
Contact us for a free consultation today and see what FSC Interactive can do for your digital marketing strategy!